• You have proof of purchase
• Products were purchased at original retail price
• Products are returned unworn, undamaged and in with original tags
Please note, we are unable to accept returns on:
• Sale items - however will happily exchange for an alternate size in the same product.
• Jewellery, swimwear and bodysuits - due to hygiene reasons.
ALL ONLINE RETURNS:
• All online purchases can either be returned online or in your closest store, however please note we are unable to process refunds instore for purchases made online using Afterpay or Zip, however will happily offer an exchange for an alternate colour/size.
• All refunds are processed through a secure payment gateway and onto the payment type that was used for the original purchase.
• To make a return, please download and complete this form. and either visit your local store or return to our online store.
ALL ONLINE RETURNS SHOULD BE POSTED TO:
DECJUBA Online Returns
DSL LOGISTICS x DECJUBA
20 Verissimo drive
Mangere, Auckland, 2022
• We highly recommend you keep your return tracking ID for proof of delivery.
• Please allow up to seven business days for your return to be processed. You will be notified via email as soon as your return has been completed.
• Please note, we are not responsible for merchandise returned to our online store that is lost in transit or for any return postage charges incurred, excluding the return of faulty stock.
• We are unable to refund postage if postage was paid for the original delivery.
ALL INSTORE RETURNS:
Any instore purchases must be returned to store, please do not send to our online returns warehouse.
ALL RETURNS FROM THE ICONIC:
• All purchases made through The Iconic must be directly returned through The Iconic Returns Portal, we will not accept any returns to our store or warehouse.