Win Your Favourite Look Competition - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Decjuba Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 12:01am (AEST) on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday13th October 2019 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
Via Decjuba Website
To enter the draw to win 1 of the 8 featured DECJUBA Women’s Looks, simply follow the instructions on the entry form via the Decjuba competition page.
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted, each entrant can gain extra chances to win by using their allocated referral link to invite others to enter. Extra entries are valid once the invitee enters and performs an action.
The winning entry for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121 at 1pm (AEDT) on Monday 14th October 2019.
The winners will be notified via email by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 14th October 2019. Decjuba reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 21st October 2019 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at 10am (AEDT) on Tuesday 22nd October 2019 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize. In this event, no compensation will be given by Decjuba to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEDT) Monday 28th October 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first valid entry drawn will win the look that they voted for. The looks are as follows:
- Jada Floral Burnout Dress, RRP $129.95
- Melissa Tie Neck Top & Marilyn Midi Skirt, RRP $89.95 & $89.95 respectively
- Charlotte Ruffle Wrap Dress, RRP $169.95
- Avery Broderie Smock Dress, RRP $159.95
- Ella Lace Midi Dress, RRP $189.95
- Alana Tiered Hem Mini Dress, RRP $139.95
- Georgia Broderie Midi Dress, RRP $159.95
- Estelle Shirred Dress, RRP $139.95
- This is a game of chance
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars
- The total prize pool for this competition is valued at a maximum of $189.95.
Decjuba will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Decjuba. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Decjuba at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by Decjuba when received by Decjuba's software system, not when submitted by the entrant's computer.
Decjuba is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to a transmission error or technical failure of any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Decjuba.
Decjuba will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Decjuba including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Decjuba will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If Decjuba deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba, Decjuba may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Decjuba website (www.decjuba.com.au).
Decjuba reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.